This virtual event provides a preview of some of the key topical issues that will be explored in more detail at the physical conference, which has been postponed until September 2022.
- Environmental levels and assessments related to the Fukushima Daiichi accident in 2011
- Application of radioecology for radiation protection
- Key developments related to application of radioecology for radiation protection, notably related to decommissioning and the management of nuclear and other legacies
- Public engagement and risk communication
- Update on projects undertaken by international and other co-operating organisations
The online event is free of charge to participants (registration required).
Take a look at the programme and read further information on the event website.